Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Not my cup of tea

Well the mac does have many problems but it would be nice to inclue those rather than ones that dont actually exist. I'm sure more mac users would have found this funny if they experienced huge loading times, I havn't since os9, Bug reports arent even sent with safari! The quality of the voices was pretty low (the indian guy) and as far as I can tell the message of this is that macs are shit and indians are backwards. I didn't like the PC one either so although I am biased to mac this is not the reason for the low rating, this just doesn't appeal to my sense of humour.

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

Nice

I liked this movie. A good first effort and very well animated. Perhaps you should invest in a better mic though...

Hey Tom Fulp!! Hey Tom Fulp!!

How dare you insult the good name of pimp phone!

This may be slightly more flashy but lacks the warmth and charm of the great phone. If this was funny I would have given it a high score, but the two guys in the video were irritating. I AM AMAZED THAT THIS GOT ON THE FRONT PAGE!!1

***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

TIS' A WORK OF BEAUTY

this is cool. I like the phone. It pimps.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

A work of art

Sniff, thats the most beautifull thing I have ever seen!

Kerri's Bigger Invention! Kerri's Bigger Invention!

Horrible

That was horrible. But pretty funny. Lol peniseyes.

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

Nice

I liked it, cool story, and was it me or did I spot a sound effect from alpha centauri in there.... (teleporter i think).

Volo responds:

Well yes I've a lot of games for sounds and the door is from Alpha Centauri

Ronald Reagan Tribute CT Ronald Reagan Tribute CT

Like it

Now we know what Reagan really got up too! It deserves turd of the week but im glad its protected.

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

OMG OREGON TRAIL

OMGOMGOMGOMG I REMEMBER OREGON TRAIL YOUVE MADE MY DAY. Loads of other great references too. Great flash! I may just have to watch the rest of these....

Ready's Voyage Ready's Voyage

That was really good

That movie made me feel good! Good animation and quite moving.