Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Not my cup of tea

Well the mac does have many problems but it would be nice to inclue those rather than ones that dont actually exist. I'm sure more mac users would have found this funny if they experienced huge loading times, I havn't since os9, Bug reports arent even sent with safari! The quality of the voices was pretty low (the indian guy) and as far as I can tell the message of this is that macs are shit and indians are backwards. I didn't like the PC one either so although I am biased to mac this is not the reason for the low rating, this just doesn't appeal to my sense of humour.

Sweet Mother of Vartan Sweet Mother of Vartan

Nice

I liked this movie. A good first effort and very well animated. Perhaps you should invest in a better mic though...

Hey Tom Fulp!! Hey Tom Fulp!!

How dare you insult the good name of pimp phone!

This may be slightly more flashy but lacks the warmth and charm of the great phone. If this was funny I would have given it a high score, but the two guys in the video were irritating. I AM AMAZED THAT THIS GOT ON THE FRONT PAGE!!1

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Good game

I liked the combat system and it was fun to play although it made my computer lag slightly on some parts, The muic and sfx were good. and the level design was cool. I found story mode too short and too easy however. The shortness I can live with as it would probably take a long time to add more levels,however, bumping up the difficulty wouldn't be too much hassle and it would make it alot more fun. The ending was fun as well, if a bit cheesey.... :p

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

Was good

But the skip inro button dissappears before you can click it!!!!!! Apart from that a very enjoyable game.

Via Sol &amp;lt;RTS Sim Game&amp;gt; Via Sol <RTS Sim Game>

Bug

When I was prompted to click and start a new city nothing happened and this problem did not go away for me even with a reload. A shame because the game looked promising.

Flyborg responds:

Well I'm quite confused - It never happened with me, and no one else had mentioned it. Maybe you were clicking on or near the ocean?